The CSBSP9 offers an opportunity to deliver presentations in either a poster or an oral format therefore authors are invited to submit an abstract. Deadline for abstract submission is February 21, 2021.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission form;
- Authors will receive an automatic confirmation once an abstract is submitted;
- Due to limited space for oral presentations, Scientific committee will make decisions for oral presentation selections. Confirmation of the status/form of the presentation will be sent once the review process is complete but no later than March 14, 2021
- To be included in the program, presenting author must register and pay registration fee by March 21, 2021.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts that an individual may co-author, however each person may be presenter maximum of one presentation.
Guidelines for submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English. The abstracts will be presented as submitted without additional editing.
- Please include full name (not initials) of each author so that an accurate index could be produced.
- The abstract should include an introduction, clear statement of the problem, and the hypotheses. Please note the materials and methods which have been employed. However, tables or figures shall not be included. Please also avoid superscripts and subscripts, special symbols and formatting wherever possible. Please do not include references.
- The abstract itself should not exceed 250 words. Please follow the formatting of the sample abstract carefully with respect to font type (Times New Roman) and size (12), capitalization (no), bold (abstract title only) and italics (only in the text if necessary e.g. species names etc.).
- Abstract content cannot be changed once submitted.
- All abstracts must be presented in .docx format by filling a template. Template for submission can be downloaded here:
Abstract submission is over.